Fresh off a 7-2 homestand, the Cubs start a 3-game series on the road in San Francisco Monday night.
- Monday – 8:45 PM CDT: (WGN, 670 The Score)
- Tuesday – 8:45 PM CDT: (ABC 7 Chicago, 670 The Score)
- Wednesday – 2:45 PM CDT: (MLB Network, NBC Sports Chicago, 670 The Score)
- Monday – RHP Alec Mills vs. RHP Shaun Anderson
- Tuesday – RHP Yu Darvish vs. LHP Madison Bumgarner
- Wednesday – LHP Jon Lester vs. RHP Tyler Beede
The Last Series
- Cubs won 2 games out of 3 against San Diego: (6-5, 6-5, 1-5)
- Giants won 3 games out of 4 against the Mets: (3-2, 1-0, 4-11, 3-2)
Who’s Hot (Giants)
- LF Mike Yastrzemski is 13-for-34 with 4 homers and 9 RBI in his last 8 games.
- SS Brandon Crawford is 10-for-32 with 3 home runs and 12 RBI in his last 8 games.
Important Injuries (Giants)
- 3B Evan Longoria is on the 10-day IL with plantar fasciitis in his left foot. Longoria is out for the series.
Who’s Hot (Cubs)
- 1B Anthony Rizzo is 11-for-20 with 8 RBI in his last 6 games.
- SS Javy Baez is 8-for-25 with 2 home runs and 4 RBI in his last 6 games.
- 3B Kris Bryant and LF Kyle Schwarber each have 2 homers in their last 6 games.
Important Injuries (Cubs)
- LHP Cole Hamels is on the 10-day IL with a left oblique strain. Hamels is out for the series.
- This is the 1st meeting between the Cubs and Giants this season.
- The Cubs went 3-3 last season against San Francisco.