The Cubs continue their road stretch on Tuesday night, opening a 3-game series against the Cardinals.
- Tuesday – 7:15 pm CDT: (MLB Network, NBC Sports Chicago, 670 The Score)
- Wednesday – 7:15 pm CDT: (ESPN, WGN, 670 The Score)
- Thursday – 6:15 pm CDT: (MLB Network, NBC Sports Chicago, 670 The Score)
- Tuesday – RHP Yu Darvish vs. RHP Adam Wainwright
- Wednesday – RHP Kyle Hendricks vs. RHP Miles Mikolas
- Thursday – LHP Jon Lester vs. RHP Jack Flaherty
The Last Series
- Cubs lost 2 out of 3 in Milwaukee: (2-3, 3-5, 11-4)
- Cardinals lost 2 out of 3 in Houston: (5-3, 2-8, 2-6)
Who’s Hot (Cardinals)
- 1B Paul Goldschmidt is 9-for-25 with 5 home runs and 9 RBI in his last 6 games.
- SS Paul DeJong has 3 homers and 6 RBI in his last 6 games.
Important Injuries (Cardinals)
- 3B Matt Carpenter is on the 10-day IL with a right foot contusion. He may be available in the series.
- OF Dexter Fowler is day-to-day with a left foot contusion.
- C Yadier Molina is on the 10-day IL with a right thumb tendon strain. He’s likely out for the series.
- OF Marcell Ozuna is on the 10-day IL with multiple right finger fractures. He’s out for the series.
Who’s Hot (Cubs)
- 3B Kris Bryant is 6-for-22 with 4 RBI in his last 5 games.
- C Victor Caratini has 4 RBI in his last 4 games.
- OF Albert Almora has 2 solo homers in his last 5 games.
Important Injuries (Cubs)
- LHP Cole Hamels is on the 10-day IL with a left oblique strain. Hamels will not pitch in the series.
- The Cubs are 6-3 against St. Louis this season.