The Cubs look to win the Crosstown Cup this weekend.
- Saturday – 6:15 pm CDT: (FOX, 670 The Score)
- Sunday – 1:10 pm CDT: (NBC Sports Chicago, 670 The Score)
- Saturday – LHP Jon Lester vs. RHP Lucas Giolito
- Sunday – RHP Kyle Hendricks vs. RHP Ivan Nova
The Last Series
- Cubs lost 3 out of 4 in Pittsburgh: (5-18, 1-5, 5-6, 11-3)
- White Sox won 2 out of 3 against Detroit: (7-5, 9-6, 5-11)
Who’s Hot (White Sox)
- 3B Yoan Moncada is 8-for-21 with 3 home runs and 5 RBI in his last 5 games.
- RF Ryan Cordell is 4-for-15 with 2 homers and 5 RBI in his last 5 games.
Important Injuries (White Sox)
- SS Tim Anderson is on the 10-day IL with a right ankle sprain. He’s out for the series.
- Former-Cub, C Wellington Castillo is on the 10-day IL with a left oblique strain. He’s out for the series.
Who’s Hot (Cubs)
- SS Javy Baez is 8-for-25 with 3 homers and 8 RBI in his last 6 games.
- C Victor Caratini is 3-for-8 with 2 home runs and 5 RBI in his last 2 games.
- 3B Kris Bryant is 9-for-22 in his last 5 games.
Important Injuries (Cubs)
- LHP Cole Hamels is on the 10-day IL with a left oblique strain. He’s out for the series.
- RHP Carl Edwards Jr. is on the 10-day IL with a left thoracic strain. He’s likely not available for the series.
- Former-Cub Dylan Cease is now on the White Sox current roster.
- The Cubs split the first 2 games at Wrigley on June 18th and 19th. The Crosstown Cup will be decided on Sunday, either ending in a tie or win for one side.